Book Blog Newbie Tag

So what better way to get to know the bookish side of me with a BOOKISH TAG!
I knew there was a booktube newbie tag so I just googled the Book Blogger version and found it on thebookmermaidblog via wordpress.
SO~ LET'S GET STARTED!
1 – Why did you start this blog?
Im good at reading but suck at writing and I had a booklr before but I felt like it is the lazy version of a writing blog, so I started this in hopes of writing more and getting better at writing. 
2- What are some fun and unique things you can bring to book blogging?
To be honest, I don't know. I never really thought about it. But I think, I can bring thoughtful discussions to the table. Ask and Question some books that can bring an intellectual conversation with others.
3 – What are you most excited for about this new blog?
Just a new way to explore books
4 – Why do you love reading?
Reading has brought me so much joy and happiness and hope to my life. When i was down, I just dived into a new book, a new world and a new life awaited for me and I could leave reality behind for a while. I also made a lot of bookish friends as well and Im hoping to make more.
5 – What book or series got you into reading? 
I know the first book I've ever read by myself, was the Gingerbread Man (dont know what version) and that book scared me. But what brought me back into the reading fold in high school was the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer, the Dark-Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and the Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward. The books that brought me into the....book wide web (IDK what to call it. But I found it on tumblr first) were The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.
6 – What questions would you ask your favorite authors?
I think i would always ask: 1) What Hogwarts House would your characters fit in and 2) What writing tips could you give for aspiring writers
For Leigh Bardugo: What is Nikolai's Starbucks Order? (Leigh did a Live Q&A on Instagram for The Language of Thorns and I saw JesseTheReader ask this on the live and now I got to know too XD) 
7 – What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome?
STICKING. TO. WRITING. Im just afraid I'll get lazy and abandon it. 
8 – When did you start reading?
When I was 3 c:
9 – Where do you read?
My bed (or these days, wherever Im sleeping cause I am switching sleeping spots every night so someone can watch over my brother)
10 – What kind of books do you like to read?
I like fantasy or paranormal romance. But really, I like reading Harry Potter and I am a BIG GRISHAVERSE FAN. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Review: The Soldier Prince (Spoilers)

Mini Review: When Water Sang Fire (Spoilers)

Mini Review: The Witch of Duva (Spoilers)