Mini Review: When Water Sang Fire (Spoilers)

Last tale of the book! It took so long to read but worth it all!

Tale: When Water Sang Fire

Blurb: Ursula's tale full of betrayal and pain

Thoughts: I. LOVE. THIS. TALE.

Ursula is my all time fave so when they started talking about Ulla I knew this was my kind of tale.

I was blown away how Ulla did everything for her friend and for their dreams. How she had a contented life but how she wanted to be a Court Singer in the palace. She even had a best friend and wished for he happiness as well.

BUT THAT WAS MESSED UP ON HOW THE PRINCE DID THAT TO ULLA AND HOW SIGNY DID THAT TO HER. HOW SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT HER FRIEND BUT TURNED ON HER.

Guys. Know your self worth. Don't sell yourself short, dont make compromises, and it is good to have relationships but you need to look after yourself.

Also she never gave up! She got made a powerful song only she can sing and became a storm, a tempest, herself.

AND CAN WE TALK ON HOW THE DARKLING WAS HER BROTHER AND HER MOTHER WAS BAGHRA?! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING WHEN I REALIZE HIS DISCRIPTION WAS DESCRIBED AS DARK AS IF SHADOWS FOLLOW AND HE HAD THE ANTLERS AND WAS LOOKING FOR THE SEA WHIP.

OMG LEIGH HAS SAVED THE BEST STORY FOR LAST AND IT DIDN'T DISAPPOINT!

Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I will be doing my full review of the book later~ Keep a look out for that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Review: The Soldier Prince (Spoilers)

Mini Review: The Witch of Duva (Spoilers)